SR - 389 Award Scrolls!!!

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Thu Jul 9 07:19:55 PDT 1998

	Greetings All,

	I don't know how many scrolls the rest of the region have done,
not as many as Tempio to be sure, but scroll fever has hit Bryn Gwlad.
Lead by Lady Sibilla and HL Ari, the barony has really gotten into
scroll painting. Speaking as one who has recently been bitten by the
scroll bug, I want to let everyone know that painting scrolls is fun! I
have no artistic skills what so ever, but I love painting these scrolls.
You see, someone else draws the original scroll, all the painter has to
do is stay within the lines. Its fun, creative and relaxing. If you
haven't tried scroll painting, I highly recommend it.

	Pendaran