SR - Principality Solution

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Jul 9 23:01:37 PDT 1998

Since I wasn't there......Based on what????  By whom???  Why not???  At the
last count I saw, each of our regions could support a principality; but, it
would take two to form a new kingdom.

Has any one ever tried  five at once?????

Gilli

Shoot more arrows.The above editorial is NOT the official opinion of the
Shire of Middleford, Southern Region, Ansteorra or any other organization.
Dissatisfaction with the above material should be directed only to the
author.
(Snip)
>The answer was that the first principality proposal to go up to the BOD had
>very good chance of being approved if it was valid and made sense.  A
second
>Principality proposal may be passed at BOD but the possibiltily of a third
is
>doubtful.
>
>I think that your suggestion has validity but not viability due to the
>specifications for new groups set by the BOD.

Is it in the book?? Where, help me out here????

>Philippe
>Purpure, a semy of horshoes inverted, argent
(Snip).