SR - Concerning the Story of the Sword

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Mon Jul 13 11:44:51 PDT 1998

	Greetings All,

	I have had a few people mail me asking if they may reprint the
story that I mailed concerning the new sword of state. I am very
flattered by this and thank you for your kind words. As a Lion of
Ansteorra, I very much want the traditions and legends of the kingdom of
Ansteorra to be known and kept alive. This was the main reason why I
wrote the tale of the sword. Therefore, anyone who wishes to publish the
story in any medium that they care to may do so. In fact, I ask that you
do. Please tell stories about Ansteorra, her people, her history, and
her traditions, lest they be forgotten.

	Your in love of Ansteorra, faith in God and devotion to the
king,
	Pendaran