SR - Committee List & Regional News Letter

Michael A. Scofield ivarcat at juno.com
Tue Jul 14 18:19:18 PDT 1998

Aquilanne, the ice cream wonder woman, wrote:

<SNIP>
> Hey guys, any new news on
>your projects?
>
>Aquilanne

I'm just waiting patiently for the volunteer individuals to get the time
to do the wonderful things they took on for themselves. When they get
things done, I hope to be able to make copies for the populace of
Bjornsborg. Until then, I will go to meetings, talk to anyone who wants
to talk about the unnamed Principality to be, read this list, and
continue with my life. This whole topic is not the be all end all of the
world. It also isn't going to happen this year, or next for that matter.
Everyone needs to be patient.

BTW, Aquilanne, will you be wearing that cute little number I last saw
you in to  Bjornsborg mini tourney? I'll bring ice cream & coffee.

Ivar