SR - The C word--ewwww

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Jul 14 20:45:55 PDT 1998

The problem with "find a need and fill it" in this case is it would be
hypocritical.  *I* don't  see a need for this.

I think the decission to build the house needs to be made before you by the
curtains.  If the *pros* are so over whelming, then why not do the vote now
on yes or no for principality.  If the answer is yes, then work out the
details.  If it's no, we can all find something else to do; like make award
insignia and scrolls for the Kingdom.

When Truman went to bed the papers had him defeated, but in the moring,
after *all* the votes were counted he had won.  Does history repeat
itself???

Gilli

Shoot more arrows.The above editorial is NOT the official opinion of the
Shire of Middleford, Southern Region, Ansteorra or any other organization.
Dissatisfaction with the above material should be directed only to the
author.