SR - Beginning new traditions

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sat Jul 18 15:53:43 PDT 1998

Jan Van Zandt said something that sounded like:
> I wasn't aware that the Crown had the power to do that.

Part of the statement from Kingdom Law is:

  "Any person entering the Crown Lists as a fighter and/or potential
  consort must be acceptable to the Crown, ..."

> What kind of
> criteria would they use, and is this some knowledge that is passed from
> Crown to Crown?  Or does each Crown have to figure it out for
> themselves?  I do not have a problem with this being done as long as it
> is consistent from Crown to Crown.

Just as giving out awards, it is dependant on the Crown. Although I
would *hope* that they would seek other council before doing this, they
can do it as they please.

Ciao,