SR - SCA Laws

Brent & Susan Rachel hbrache at texas.net
Tue Jul 21 13:08:46 PDT 1998

Please, everyone recognize that I am not emotionally attached to having a curia. Just
trying to lay out an opposing side where one might be justified.  This Kingdom, never
having had any council-type thingie is a bit suspicious of them.  I have lived in a
Kingdom and a Principality with one.  If I offer examples, please don't feel that I am
arguing FOR it.., I just want honest debate.

I responded to some confusion about how the East (where once I lived.., thus a little
social commentary) and the Middle function with their Curia.., a what the laws there
specified.

Further I wanted to give my personal opinion in response to Daniel's comment that he
felt that the Middle's Laws were confusing.  I like the way they are organized (not all
thet they say, however.)

Every major decision point that we hash out here will be listed as an A -vs- B choice on
the Principality Polling.  We the people (sorry, couldn't resist) will decide these
issues.