SR - Tomanagasan

Michael Scofield ivar_runamagi at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 24 10:20:16 PDT 1998

Lyonel wrote:

>Tomonaga just put up a terrific little website at:
>
>http://www.angelfire.com/tx/adod
>
>If you haven't seen it yet, you should do so.
>
>I gotta tell ya, I'm beginning to worry about this Tomonaga guy,
y'know?
<SNIP>
>I mean--DA-AMN!  This guy doesn't ask for help or permission; he
doesn't go to meetings and suggest that Someone Should Do Something.  He
just *does* stuff.

>So now I'm thinking, whoa! what are we gonna do if he leaves?
>
>You think maybe we can clone him?

I've know this gentleman for as long as I have been in the SCA. The best
thing to do is go up to him and say "Thanks". He does stuff like this
when ever he can. If it needs doing, he will see it and do it.
If you are interested in what he is doing, tell him, and offer if you
can to help.

Don't go thinking he needs an award for doing this. He will quickly
disappear. He does not want the awards, just wants to have fun, and kick
Trimaris ass.

Ivar