SR - ANST - IMPORTANT info about Kingdom Warlord

G.R.Rhine PenGwen at ticnet.com
Tue Jul 28 22:00:20 PDT 1998

Greetings,

	We are working on the situation, but the water shortage in NE Texas
has ended up hitting close to home. It is very important that
we all take care of ourselves in this heat, but currently that
requires that everyone _bring_ the _water_ they will need for
Kingdom Warlord this weekend.. Please don't forget, we don't want to
lose anyone to the heat!

Don't Kill the Messenger,
     Afan Elystan
Steward: Kingdom Warlord

P.S.
	Unfortunately due to this weather, there is also a burning ban in
place. No open fires of any kind. Sorry.