SR - Principality Meeting

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Jul 2 08:32:03 PDT 1998

Hi Ivar,
Yes, for just a meeting, sure.  But I wanted some one with the "party line"
to answer questions.  Not everyone here for one reason or another gets to
travel.  I was going to present my insignia at Warlord A & S, but now my
wife will be doing it for me because I have to go no a bussiness trip.

Gilli

Shoot more arrows.