SR - Southern regional cohesiveness

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Jul 2 10:00:14 PDT 1998

I totally understand about interests.  However; another point on the example
you gave is that while Squires was a "Coastal" event, it took place in
"Southern" the same weekend as Kingdom Dance (Btw we have done this event
before).  Accademy of the Bow is the _only_ Southern Regional event going on
that weekend.  If nothing else, come for the food, it will be Great...the
cook.

Gilli

Shoot more arrows.