SR - Middleford's Straw Poll

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Jul 2 12:52:51 PDT 1998

Hi There,

A semi important vote should not be done with such short notice.
The numbers could have been more to the NO than they were.  Many of our
members weren't there for one reason or another (our Shire has a bran new
9lb bady girl member).  Some of them are on line and have been watching the
posts.  We'll probably have another vote at Accademy of the Bow.

>From what I've heard, the West had alredy done the Principality thing and
turned it down a while back.  I have not seen anything on their list about
them talking up principality again. I guess I can ask that on their list and
see what I get back.

Gilli

Shoot more arrows.