SR - Middleford's Straw Poll -Reply

Dennis and Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Jul 2 16:13:44 PDT 1998

Salut Cozyns,

Lyonel aisai.

HL Gilli says:

>I didn't think they had changed the zip code rule for determing a groups
>population.
>If they haven't, they still count for us.  Any body got a current ZIP list.
>I just called the Office of the Registry and she's on vacation till Tuesday.
>Any one know if it is on the web?

An interesting point and one that, frankly, I'd not considered.  If we ever
get an official vote, Middleford might get a few votes they hadn't been
able to account for previously.  I'm still not sure what difference it will
make overall.  If, for example, Middleford opted to remove themselves from
the region due to impending principality status, does this affect the
Tempio players residing in Copperas Cover and Killeen?

The zip list isn't on the web, but HL Richard Fairbourne has a copy.

In a second missive, in response to my suggested vote--

>>"If the Southern Region votes to become a Principality, do the citizens
>>of Middleford:(Snip)

>We don't need to get out the umbrella till it rains.

Neither do I, but if I see black clouds in the morning, I make damned sure
I have an umbrella in my truck.

lo vostre por vos servir
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace