SR - Mistress Jessamyn di Piedmont

Michael A. Scofield ivarcat at juno.com
Fri Jul 3 05:45:50 PDT 1998

Jan wrote:

>Going-away party for Mistress Jessamyn: Sat., July 4, Noonish 'til
>11:00P.M.  Potluck, chairs, garb optional.  Be cool.  Crazy hat and/or
>sunglasses - surprise for Jessamyn.  Games, visit, etc. (air-conditioned

>bldg.) She is moving to Atlantia July 13

I can't be there. The Longship company is doing our annual work at
Richard Garriot's party fund raiser. Richard, a.k.a. Lord British of
Ultima fame, has lots of money and pays us well!

But please tell the lady that I will miss her. It is wonderful to have
someone crazier than you around. Atlantia is gaining much, we are losing
more

Ivar