SR - A New Twist on the Principality Issue

Donal & Sosha catsden at texas.net
Fri Jul 3 11:50:52 PDT 1998

Not to add a fox to the hen house, but has anyone thought that perhaps
Bryn Gwlad, Bjornsberg, and Tempio should be The Principality...or at
least a Free City State (thankyou Collin)?  It certainly was period
(Italy and Greece) before the Black Plague.  There are enough peerages
and such to meet Coporas rules.  This would include having crowned
royalty and new tournaments, new levels of play, and just a unique
twist to the SCA game we play now.  We would alos not have to worry
about dragging \some area's in to the new game kicking and screaming.
Sosha