SR - Re: Academy of the Bow

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Mon Jul 6 09:52:12 PDT 1998

Keyna said "Gilli" but meant "Talon".

I'm just the cook for this little get together.  I'm Serving 4 meals:
breakfast, lunch and feast on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday.  Pricing
details will be in the Blackstar.

Classes at AoB don't have to be about archery.  They can be things that
affected the archers life.  Now that's a big area.  So if you would like to
teach a class at AoB, please contact Talon.  You can talk to me if you just
want to EAT.

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.The above editorial is NOT the official opinion of the
Shire of Middleford, Southern Region, Ansteorra or any other organization.
Dissatisfaction with the above material should be directed only to the
author.