SR - SR Events

Dennis Grace sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 7 14:16:23 PDT 1998

Salut Cozyns,

Lyonel aisai.

Baron Kazimir says:

>July 19th Bjornsborg is hosting a "tournament" at the park where we
normally
>hold fighter practice.  I think it is important to note that it is a
tournament
>and not our regular fighter practice.  We WARMLY welcome any and all
from
>outside BJ who might want to come and participate in a tourney that is
modelled
>in preparation for the upcoming Tourney de Amor.
>
>There will be tourneys for both Armored and Rapier combattants.
>
>Do come!

My apologies if anyone got the idea I was trying to muscle in on
Bjornsborg's tournament/pot-luck on July 19th.  Serves me right for
thinking out loud.

For the month of July I simply couldn't find a weekend appropriate for a
regional fighter practice.  July brought us the 4th, Coronation,
Bjornsborg's Tourney de Amor, Queen's Champion, and Kingdom
Warlord/King's Champion--I didn't want to invade any of those weekends.
So for the month of July, I'm strongly recommending that the chivalric
and rapier fighting junkies of the Southern Region go to Bjornsborg on
July 19th to support their dry run of the Tourney de Amor.

We will be holding our next Southern Regional Fighter Practice at the
Tempio practice spot in mid-August (I'll post specifics when I get home
to my calendar).

lo vostre por vos servir
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace, Capitan
Bryn Gwlad