SR - SR Events

Brent & Susan Rachel hbrache at texas.net
Wed Jul 8 13:05:16 PDT 1998

Jan Van Zandt wrote:

> Kazimir,
> When it was realized that there was a conflict, plans were changed.
> There will be no fighter practice in Ffynnon Gath on July 19.   Those of
> us who can make it will be at your mini-tourney.  If there is anything
> we can do?  Are you setting up pavilions to create a list field?
>
> HLady Jan    Ffynnon Gath

I'm sure any help would be greatly appreciated!  Here's what I know for sure.
We will be setting up the TFP and son of TFP (the barony's 2 smaller pavillions)
Sunday morning.  If you'd like to bring  your own, that would be great!  More
shade for everyone!  (Site set up starts at 10:00 a.m..  Tourney starts at 12:00)

We will have a pot luck feast after the tourney and we are renting the 2 big
grills so you can bring something to grill as well.

For more specifics, call Emrys and Brianna.  They're running this event and they
know much more than I do about it!

Feel free to pass this information to anyone who's interested.  We look forward
to seeing you on the 19th!

Kazimir