SR - Principality Solution

mirrim at texas.net mirrim at texas.net
Thu Jul 9 02:33:23 PDT 1998

Mirrim wrote:
> >and last time someone brought up all the regions becoming principalities it
> >caused a big stink.

Gilli replied:
> Oh, really. I didn't know that happened.  What all happened?

A couple of years ago, the Crown and Kingdom Seneschal (Inman)
announced that to make administering the kingdom easier, they wanted
all the regions to become principalities.  There was a big hue and
cry for a couple of months and Inman said with all the negative
feedback he could no longer support the idea, and so it died quickly
and quietly.

Mirrim

"Practice principled acts of self-interest and ruthless logic"