SR - 389 Award Scrolls!!!

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Jul 9 14:49:43 PDT 1998

Sorry for the mistake, guess I heard it wrong.  Still, that's a lot of
pretty paper.  I would like to thank one and all for their efforts and
encourage you all to continue to serve the Dream.

Gilli

Shoot more arrows.The above editorial is NOT the official opinion of the
Shire of Middleford, Southern Region, Ansteorra or any other organization.
Dissatisfaction with the above material should be directed only to the
author.

(Snip)
>On behalf of the Tempio Scribe's Guild, thank you, but let me correct your
>information. Our guild has (so far) turned in a total of about 279 scrolls
>this reign. We're good, but we're not THAT good :-)
>
>Suzanne~
>Southern Regional Scribe
(Snip)