SR - tiney tourney

Jodi McMaster jmcmaste at accd.edu
Thu Jul 9 17:23:14 PDT 1998

CRICKETRED at aol.com wrote:

> for those of me who are Delete button happy I think.. can you please repost
> the Bjornsborg tiny tourney announcement .. and please with directions to get
> there from I-35??
>   thanks
> Letha/Lonnie/Cricket
>     Ffynnon Gath

The mini-tourney will be at Raymond Rimkus Park in SA. Head south on
I-35 to Loop 410.  Take the first Loop 410 exit, a right, heading south.
(Sorry; I can't remember what the exact designation is there.) You'll
pass North Star Mall and IH 10 before you start getting close to the
exit.  Exit on Evers Road and take a right.  You'll get past the
commercial area at Wurzbach Road (keep going straight) and enter a
residential area.  When you get to a 4-way stop you'll be close--you can
see the park on your left.  The next road is the entrance into the park;
you should be able to spot us easily.

The site set up starts at 10:00 a.m.  Tourney starts at 12:00. We will
have a pot luck feast after the tourney and we are renting the 2 big
grills so you can bring something to grill as well.

The tourney is a tournament of love, where all fighters will be fighting
directly for their ladies as a practice for the fall one to be held in
Tempio.

For those interested, the park does allow us to fire war ballistas and
arrows. We will also have a herald's booth set up (god willing and the
creek don't rise).

If you have any other questions, Emrys' address is btkelley at swbell.net.

AElfwyn
AElfwyn