SR - Re: ANST - Southern Regional Fighter Practice -Reply

Dennis Grace sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 10 12:01:26 PDT 1998

Salut Cozyns,

Lyonel aisai.

Lord Talon says:
>We can ues Camp Finlayson for the STFP in Aug. Just let me or HL Gilli
>know.  It is where Middleford holds most of its vents.   We can shoot
>arrows there..   It is just 15 miles from Hwy 35 on Hwy 190.
>Let me know what you all think about this>>>>

Thanks for the offer, Talon, but Tempio already has the picnic cover
booked for August 16th, and they have the Ronald McDonald House if they
can manage to scare up a few heralds for that mini-consortium or
mini-symposium or whatever that highfalutin' Greek thing was.

I was hoping to hit Ffynnon Gath for September's SRFP, but I haven't
made any plans for October yet.  Do you think Middleford would be up for
it?  If so, I've been holding these practices in locations that don't
require a site fee, and I'd prefer to keep it that way as long as
possible.

lo vostre por vos servir
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace, Capitan
Bryn Gwlad