SR - Our Traditions, Our Sword

Rochelle Ruhmann rochelle_r at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 13 15:34:11 PDT 1998

To His Excellancy, Sir Pendaran Glamorgan and all
in the Southern Region, Lady Arianwen de Treguier
sends her warmest greetings from the Kingdom of
the Middle.

I have recently received Your Exellancy's message
concerning the new Ansteorran Sword of State and I
feel I must commend Your Excellancy for a wonderful
tale. Your Excellancy's words moved my heart such as
it has not been moved for a long time.  Although I
have been absent from Ansteorra for many months
now, I greatly enjoy hearing tales from those still
there.  As I read Your tale, tears sprang to my
eyes as if I myself had been present.  I have
saved Your letter and it will occupy a special
place in my home and heart.  Your skilled words
have brought me closer to Ansteorra, its people,
and my friends and I thank you for it.

Know that I eagerly await a time when I might
return to Ansteorra.  I have every hope that
my remaining servants have kept my town house
in Bjornsborg well and that I might travel there
again.

~AdT~