SR - Beginning new traditions

Randy Wrinkle WRINKLE at majik-net.com
Fri Jul 17 09:14:29 PDT 1998

> > the stick joke who happened to win that day.
>             ^^^^
>
> That was supposed to be jock, but I rather like it that way.

Please tell me that you are not making fun of stick jocks.  I happened to be a
stick jock"ess".  I do not make fun of A&S people, Bards, etc.  I happen to have
all the respect in the world for those people who can do something I can not.  I
know my husband (or will be in 8 days) feels the same way.  He has mouthitis and
can not always express what he means.  I don't think he got across what he meant.
It came out wrong.  I will have him correct it when he gets home.  I do not think
he meant "if your not a stick jock and can't win the tourney, then you don't
matter".  I happen to know he does not feel this way, he just worded it wrong.  I
don't mind being called a stick jock, but not a joke.  I like fighting.  A&S
doesn't turn me on.   Clothing doesn't turn me on.  Dancing doesn't turn me
on....but fighting and armor does.  I get teased enough because I am a female!

Sincerely,  Meghann MacGuire