SR - Beginning new traditions

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sat Jul 18 15:25:23 PDT 1998

Paul KieferJr said something that sounded like:
> For that matter, wouldn't the "doofusses" have been exposed and
> ostricized long before it got to the point where they would have even
> thought about a "royal" tournament?

If that was the case, why do we still have those that are considered
"doofusses" by some fighting in "royal" tourneys. Ansteorra already has
the limitation of those considered unworthy by the Crown being weeded
out, but that is a very small group of individuals.

As well, the stress and power of the Royal office can cause anyone to
behave differently.

Ciao,