SR - Beginning new traditions

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Sun Jul 19 21:14:02 PDT 1998

Heilsa Pug and all right and good folk...

Kief here...responding from HE Lorraine's account...

Pug queried and opined:

>How many people have won Crown in this region?

Two...Hrabia Jan and Duke Kein. As well, I think, only one Coronet, Vicount
Randall...

>Do you want to see those faces over and over and over again, even if
>there are others winning?

Due to the nature of circumstance and the nature of these good folk I do not
see that happening... But, in answer to your question. No, I would not mind it
at all...

>And although we don't limit at the Kingdom-level, that doesn't mean it's
>right.

Does not mean that it's wrong either... If it's not broken...don't "fix" it.

>Ciao,
>
>Phelim "Pug" Gervase

Waes Thu Hael kinsman...

Kief