SR - SCA Laws

Paul KieferJr rapierman at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 20 15:12:30 PDT 1998

---"Martin, Brian" <bmartin at origin.ea.com> wrote:

> 	SCA laws? LAWS??!! Who needs laws? Do away with them, I say!!
> Anarchy is the only solution!! Total anarchy where the only people
with
> real power are the landed nobility!! Yes!! That is the answer to all
of
> our problems: total rule by the territorial barons!!! Bwaa haa
haaa!!!!

Ya know what?

That scares th' hell out of me.

> 	Pendamaniac

Very appropriate.

> 	(Too much coffee, not enough to do...)

1.  I recommend Decaf.  2.  Gimme time.  I can get ya
something.....like caring for an ailing old woman.  Guaranteed to fill
up your entire life....and then some.

(Of course, I wouldn't want to wish it on even my worst enemy.)

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)