SR - BG costume class survey- correction to directions

Pam Martin martinpj at leander.isd.tenet.edu
Tue Jun 2 07:27:58 PDT 1998

Og,
Your too kind.  I was the one who couldn't tell her left from her right.
Thank you for re-posting the directions.  I'll have handouts with a map tonight.
Jehanne

>location:  Cedar Park Middle School
>From the South:
	N on 183 past 620

Turn LEFT onto Cypress Creek Rd. (Phillips 66 on corner)
continue down Cypress Creek about 2 miles (area under construction)
first school on the left (you will pass an elemenatary school and ACC
campus on the right)
Left onto Sun Chase Blvd. to get to front parking lot
We will be in the cafeteria

please note change is for the turn onto Cypress Creek.
apologies for the error.

Og
Madog Cochfarf
Barony of Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra