SR - Re: Bjornsburg Meeting - Principality Discussionm (Long)

Kevin Varner kvarner at planview.com
Tue Jun 2 10:42:33 PDT 1998

Hello Your excellency! Yes I have heard the news as well. Consider this
- both locations are just as important. Two of the proposals deal with
the amalgamation of Southern and Western Regions. I believe Gothic Wars
was a joint concensus between Sir Kief and Ld Richard of Fairbourne.
That is at echelons above me on the decision chain. Hopefully, they are
reading this and will comment. What about it guys????

Duncan MacConacher
Bryn Gwlad