SR - procedure

Troyce twilson at ag-eco.tamu.edu
Tue Jun 2 11:30:54 PDT 1998

I've been out of the loop on SCA for a few years now, but have a
question.  When I first joined, Ansteorra was already a principality.
Then when I laid out for a year (getting the college grades up) we
became a Kingdom.  What's the procedure to decide if a section
becomes a principality?  Do the members of the various shires and
baronies affected get a vote?  What happens if a group doesn't want
to join a principality?  Are they dragged along anyway?

Ld. Caradoc