SR - discussions & comments & thoughts, oh my

Dennis and Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Jun 3 12:29:24 PDT 1998

To my blithly volunteering him for organizing a FAQ, Lionardo says:
>	Sounds like a darn good idea to me. I'd be more than happy to
>put together what I can. Pug, do we have an archive of Ansteorra Net and
>Southern Region? I'll have to do a lot of digging to weed out the
>pertinent discussions and find all the questions. Any help doing that
>would be highly appreciated.

Total coolness. I think everyone should toss in what they feel are some of
the most frequently asked questions about the principality process,
starting from scratch. Some off the top of my head that I've heard are (in
no particular order):

1) If we form a P., are we still Ansteorran?
2) Do we have to have at "foreign" borders to form a P.?
3) Does forming a P. mean we will eventually become a Kingdom?
4) What kind of options do we have for frequency and execution of
Principality lists?
5) What sort of pieces of regalia do we need to think about?
6) How does fealty to the Prince&Princess/King&Queen work?
7) How will the Regional Offices change?

There are more that I can think of, but I've got to go to karate class and
beat people up (sparring rocks!). ;->  Everybody toss in the questions
they've heard, too.

Aquilanne