SR - Colors

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Wed Jun 3 14:24:56 PDT 1998

<< 	Hello All,

 	Since people are wanting to start discussing things dealing with
 a possible principality on the net again, I have a topic. We've
 discussed names and to a degree, heraldry, but what about colors?
 Ansteorra's colors are black and gold. What colors would you choose for
 a principality? Just curious...

 	Pendaran >>

Well, if I had to choose, I would say Or (Gold) and Sable (Black) for our ties
to Ansteorra, plus Gules (Red) for the fierce pride and bravery in our hearts
during battle.

Thus ends my two cents....

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)