SR - Heraldic Ideas

Carey carey at shield.com
Wed Jun 3 20:11:15 PDT 1998

Michael Scofield wrote:

> Pendaran said:
> Snip
>  a red (or blue- whatever) field, two white lions rampant, facing each other, holding
> >between them (each with the upper paw) a gold laurel wreath. If people
> >think that it needs it, we could put some kind of border (embattled?)
> in white around the whole thing.
> >

> Sounds good, but I would like to see a Mullet of five greater and five
> lesser points somewhere on the arms. ( that's an Ansteorran star if you
> don't speak herald)
>
> Ivar

........well put. This is just what I might think of to follow into
battle.... I'l beat sabilla and ari can draw this in a heart beat.... I
like this, does this mean I should do some heraldry....not yet.    Key
Connor

--

In Service to A Dream
Honor  /  Kingdom   /   Baron-y  /  self

honor	is what a man gives himself and no man can take
kingdom  is where you give your loyalty
barony   is where you and your closest friends play
self    is to rember that we will never come this way
        again and to make the most of this life, so
        smell the roses and kiss a ladies hand.