SR - P-committee doings

Kevin Varner kvarner at planview.com
Thu Jun 4 07:38:12 PDT 1998

	One of the functions of the formation committee should be to act
as a clearinghouse for ideas and proposals. Admittedly, the committee
will have only the duties and responsibilities we give it. It can be
very limited in scope and function or very broad spectrum. We need to
carefully consider what the committee is expected to accomplish.
	I like the idea of the FAQ. I have been teaching myself MS
PowerPoint by using the Principality discussion to develop meeting
agenda items and slide presentations. If anyone has something they would
like to include in that, I would happy to include it. PowerPoint makes
fairly nice handouts and flyers as well.
	I vvolll uh vvvvvoolll - uh volunnnn  (military training is hard
to break) volunteer to be on the committee. There! That wasn't so hard.
Now, excuse while I go cry.

Duncan MacConacher
Bryn Gwlad