SR - Re: Acadamy

Brent Rachel hbrache at texas.net
Thu Jun 4 12:38:37 PDT 1998

Lets just fly by the seat of our pants!

Maybe each of us make some opening comments, divy'em up among the 3 of us,
and then go to town.

I might impress my Cadet into sparring with my bunch, too. Little does she
know....

I would normally suggest reading and touch on the why's of what we are
doing --which O may still do-- but the fact that this is all happening at
an Academy should negate the need for so much of that.

Kazimir