SR - Herveus's Principality Don'ts

Pam Martin martinpj at leander.isd.tenet.edu
Fri Jun 5 10:38:03 PDT 1998

Jehanne here,
At Fynnon Gath right after I sat down, your apprentice, Fiona (sp?), the southern regional A&S minister,  leaned over to me and Aquilanne and said that she had been compiling info. on a southern regional A&S college.  The two of them immediately put their heads together and started buzzing about how they could work together!  I'm surprised she didn't say anything to you about it.

Jehanne

>>> maddie teller-kook <meadhbh at io.com> - 6/5/98 10:08 AM >>>
Has anyone talked to the regional officers about the regional events?  For
example, the regional arts and sciences event. I know the Kingdom minister is
usually involved in the kingdom level event, shouldn't the regional A&S minister
be involved in the regional event?
just a thought.
meadhbh