SR - Next Prin. mtg

Tim Lozos dentim at myriad.net
Mon Jun 8 14:35:14 PDT 1998

>Jehanne here,
>When and where is the next principality meeting?
>
>Bonewick or Shadowlands???

Hi!

I belive it was talked at the meeting about having one at Gothic wars, to
discuss the possibilities with the Western region.

Since Gothic is splitting up between Bryn Gwlad and Bonwicke (as the War of
the Roses) it should have good participation from both regions.

*However* many of us will not be making the trip, so the possibility of a
meeting at Shadowlands Harvest Festival was added. I think we should do both.

FYI- here's a list of Southern region events until the first of the year (as
shown on the Ansteorra webpage)

August
28-30 Academy of the Bow - Middleford (Killeen, TX)

September
 4-6 Harvest Festival - Shadowlands (Bryan/College Station, TX)
18-20 Defender of the Fort - Raven's Fort (Huntsville, TX)

October
2-4  Bryn Gwald Baronial Faire - Bryn Gwald (Austin, TX)
9-11 Warcheiftain/Cavalier of the Bridge - Middleford (Killeen, TX)
16-18 Bjornsborg Fall Court - Bjornsborg (San Antonio, TX)
      (also BOD meeting in Ansteorra!)
30-1  Tourney of Love - Tempio (Temple, TX)

November
13-15 Academy of the Courtesan - Southern Region

So we've got the whole summer really before another event in the south.
Seems like a good time to try and get stuff done.

Timo
littlescumsuckingmutantlefty