SR - Re: Next P-meeting

Kevin Varner kvarner at planview.com
Mon Jun 8 15:48:53 PDT 1998

HL Richard of Fairbourne did make the recommendation of having three
official meetingings within the Southern Region before going out to
other areas. I would still like to meet prior to the Shadowlands event,
but if that is what is available  - go with it.

I realize that I am also the one who earlier passed on the info
regarding the Gothic Wars meeting (just relaying info from the FG
meeting). As nothing is being rushed in this project, there is no
extreme urgency to have multiple meetings popping up everywhere. If the
Western Region is still being seriously considered, then eventually we
will have to go there. If the Western proposal is not being considered
any longer, then we don't.

Duncan MacConacher
Bryn Gwlad