SR - meeting times

Tim Lozos dentim at myriad.net
Tue Jun 9 08:24:42 PDT 1998

Hiyall

heres the times and dates for meetings in Raven's Fort..

Fighter practice (and general socializing) is held at the Gazebo by the Park
at 2pm on Sundays in Huntsville. Make your best route to I-45, exit Hwy 30
turning east. Go about 2 miles and turn right on Ave O.  Go about 1/2 mile
and you will see an oval running track/soccer field on your left. The big
white Gazebo is just past the track.

Populace meetings are the first Thursday of the month at 7:00pm. During the
school year, they are held at the Student Center at SHSU (check wall
displays for room number). When school is out the location is TBA.

Please feel free to contact me for any additional info.

Timo
(409)693-7600
dentim at mail.myriad.net

ps; Pug-is there a direct link between the Kingdom web page and the Southern
region one?