SR - The Bonwicke/Shadowlands dilemma

Jan Van Zandt mysticmarks at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 9 13:11:57 PDT 1998

We can easily end up with too many chiefs and not enough indians.  We
need someone to be in charge of these decisions.  I am referring to
someone who can impartially act as a clearing house for arrangement
decisions; not make principality decisions.   Tivar has done an
excellent job of moderating, but the most logical person to watch over
and direct this action is the Souhern Regional Seneschal, Kief.  I
believe he has expressed a willingness to do this.  SOMEBODY has to be
in charge, otherwise everyone gets stepped on toes, bickering ensues and
the our efforts will fall apart.  What do you say Kief?  HLady Jan
Ffynnon Gath

>From: "Casey&Coni" <cjw at vvm.com>
>To: "Southern List" <southern at Ansteorra.ORG>
>Subject: SR - The  Bonwicke/Shadowlands dilemma
>Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 10:27:43 -0500
>
>I was perusing Pugs post on this issue and have to admit that I do see
some
>of the validity there.
>
>I think the obvious issue here for Bryn Gwylad is that there is a
definite
>sense of being in a catch-22.  Do you a) go to Gothic as planned and be
>criticized for not supporting events in your own region, or b) go to
>Shadowlands and be criticized for not fulfilling your plans to go to
Gothic
>War?  Although I do not belong to the Barony of Bryn Gwylad, I do feel
>sense of obligation to go out and support them- I mean I can't deny
that I
>(and my shire for that matter) reap many benefits from both Bryn
Gwylads