SR - The Bonwicke/Shadowlands dilemma

Tim Lozos dentim at myriad.net
Tue Jun 9 14:50:05 PDT 1998

Hiya

Meadhbh said...
>I know a meeting is planned (well, a tea) at Gothic. Has anyone talked to the
>populace to see IF they really want this?  I have heard a lot of conflicting
>information. I think before we really proceed with any serious meetings, we
must
>make sure they want to do this.

Perhaps a nice relaxed, unoffical, unpolitical, unimposing,unpretentious,
tea would answer some questions as to if they want to do this or
not.........Boy, I'm glad I thought of that! *grin*

 Personally, I have serious reservations about
>the southern region and western region forming a principality.

Personally so do I, but a number of people have mentioned it at the meetings
(Gunnora, Mari, come to mind) so we need to explore the possiblity. That
what this whole process is about, discussing and exploring options so that
the best ones (whatever they may be) will come to light.

 For one, it
>defeats the purpose of having a smaller area to work with. How many in the
>southern region  have traveled all the way to adlersrhue? And it will be
>interesting to see how many from Adlersrhue have traveled here.

The 'smaller area" idea has both good and bad points, as for the travel
between the regions......Thats definitely a good topic to bring up at
Gothic, Sir Dieter??????

Timo