SR - Principetulance and Principali-Tea

Casey&Coni cjw at vvm.com
Tue Jun 9 23:57:27 PDT 1998

Just back from fighter practice in BG and got a giggle out of Lady Jans post
on my wadded tights...

For those that missed the inherent sarcasm (there's no such thing as
'regional funds', guys), Daniel had me pegged correctly.  Just trying to
point out with a bit of wryness (no bread puns, Aquillane) how impossible it
is to restrain any flow of information by individuals at this point .  I
suppose I could have gone the route of 1984 and Fahrenheit 451 references,
but I opted for the smart alec route instead.  I suppose I wasn't spanked
enough as a child.  (Jan, you can stop waving that cricket bat now)

Seriously, I had three different people come up to me at practice and tell
me it was a good idea and nobody shouted at me or hit me with any sticks
except the folks who are supposed to.  I'm going to go ahead and ask
Kayleigh and Drake and the autocrat (see, Wendy, I'm asking the autocrat
first), and the Western Regional Seneschal and my mom if it's okay.  I'll
invite the whole world over the net and perhaps in notes and challenges as
well.

Here's to the Principali-Tea!