SR - Suggestion for Lions Field

Jodi McMaster jmcmaste at accd.edu
Wed Jun 10 00:51:48 PDT 1998

Aquilanne wrote:

> Consider it done. I sent graphics to Pug tonight.

Thanks so much.

As for other feedback, Alissandre hates it.  I got no farther than "semy
of lions" and she balked.  Her main concern is that which was raised by
Daniel when I mentioned the idea to him--that it would be a pain in
making regalia.

I'm not wed to this particular idea--as I said before, I was mostly
trying to cant on Compoleone and incorporate the other design elements.
But I would like to ask if it'll be possible to come up with any design
that will be easy to make regalia for if we've got to put the crown, the
laurel, the stars and some lions on it?  We can't get rid of the first
two--is everyone wed to the second two?  Or is this an issue of relative
ease, not "easy"?

AElfwyn