SR - P-meetings...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Jun 10 06:03:16 PDT 1998

Good Morning,

  I made this suggestion in the letter about Gothic War, but I think
  people glossed over it.

  Since we should have at least 3 "official" meetings before moving ahead,
  I would like to propose that the next one be at our first Regional
  event, Academy of the Courtier. This gives us about 5 months to plan
  and get things in the BlackStar and out to people. I think 3-6 months
  after that for the third meeting would be a good time frame, but I don't
  know what event would be good. (Candlemas and Lyonese are about that
  time, but I just don't think it would fit into either of the events.)

  We can have unofficial meetings and discussions still, but I would
  recommend keeping those to a minimum. We already have people losing
  interest in it because we keep rehashing the same old same old. We
  should try to keep this to a minimum while still getting everyone
  interested either way there.

  Remember lead times to get things into the BlackStar when you try to
  figure out when and where!

  Btw, I admit that my own interest has waned to the point that I think
  we should just start having Regional events and work on working together.
  If we can do that well, things will logically follow.

Ciao,