SR - Principetulance and Principali-Tea

Jan Van Zandt mysticmarks at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 10 12:35:26 PDT 1998

Dieter,  I never killed a cricket in my life.  Bad luck you know.  Just
for the record, I never said you shouldn't or couldn't have a tea party,
in fact I will probably join you.   Boy, did I set off an out of context
verbose barrage, or what?
Sugar, don't forget the sweet and low.  I'll bring the lady fingers.
HLady Jan

>From: "Casey&Coni" <cjw at vvm.com>
>To: "Southern List" <southern at Ansteorra.ORG>
>Subject: SR - Principetulance and Principali-Tea
>Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 01:57:27 -0500
>
>Just back from fighter practice in BG and got a giggle out of Lady Jans
post
>on my wadded tights...
>
>For those that missed the inherent sarcasm (there's no such thing as
>'regional funds', guys), Daniel had me pegged correctly.  Just trying
>point out with a bit of wryness (no bread puns, Aquillane) how
impossible it
>is to restrain any flow of information by individuals at this point .
>suppose I could have gone the route of 1984 and Fahrenheit 451
references,
>but I opted for the smart alec route instead.  I suppose I wasn't
spanked
>enough as a child.  (Jan, you can stop waving that cricket bat now)
>
>Seriously, I had three different people come up to me at practice and
tell
>me it was a good idea and nobody shouted at me or hit me with any
sticks
>except the folks who are supposed to.  I'm going to go ahead and ask
>Kayleigh and Drake and the autocrat (see, Wendy, I'm asking the
autocrat
>first), and the Western Regional Seneschal and my mom if it's okay.
I'll