SR - Ffynnon Gath Fighter Practice

Dennis and Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Jun 11 07:35:35 PDT 1998

Salut Cozyns,

Lyonel aisai.

>Sir Corwin says yes there will be a Ffynnon Gath
>fighter practice this Sunday. 2:30-3:00ish, same park.
>Perhaps we can interest Bjornsborg also.  See you there.

Lionardo says:

>That is the Bjornsborg Fighter Practice time. In San Antonio. No way I
>can get everyone out for it. Not to mention I hear your rapier
>contingency is non-existent right now. :-(

I understand your concern, Lionardo, but I'm sure the Bjornsborg practice
can get along without a couple of fighters who might want to vary their
routine by fighting with someone they don't see every week.  I know several
fighters from Tempio and Raven's Fort will be foregoing their local
practice on June 21st in favor of Regional Practice at Shadowlands.  I hope
some of the Bjornsborg fighters can join us there.

As for Ffynnon Gath's non-existant rapier contingent, maybe they just need
someone to set an example for them.

Just in case anyone thinks I'm picking on Bjornsborg--it wouldn't hurt the
Bryn Gwlad fighters to get out to a Ffynnon Gath practice now and again.
They certainly have supported enough of our practices.

lo vostre por vos servir
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace