SR - RE: Fffynnon Gath Fighter Practice

Kevon at corridor.net Kevon at corridor.net
Mon Jun 15 05:54:21 PDT 1998

Just curious how many of you all braved the record breaking heat to
practice?  I was melting in the house with my lonely window air
conditioner running it's little heart out.  Recently (last weekend)
Bryn Gwylad had a costuming symposium (I went for a little bit) and
for those of you who didn't go it was informative.  It has re-kindled
my interest in sewing again, and if anyone is interested in coming
over and sewing with me, or getting something made, drop me a line.  I
have a couple of (really) overdue projects, which I would like to
publicly apologize for not finishing by now, most notedly Branwyn's
dress (I need you to come over again so I can finish it!)  If someone
can have her contact me I would appreciate it.

Thomas
kevon_houghton at us.dell.com