SR - Southern Regional Fighter Practice

Dennis and Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Jun 22 14:31:24 PDT 1998

Salut Cozyns,

Lyonel aisai.

Baron Kazimir responds to my call for a regional practice in Ffynnon Gath
on Sunday, July 19 with:

>The Barony of Bjornsborg will be hosting a mini-tourney on July 19.  We've
had
>this planned for more than 2 months now.  It's format is  preparatory for the
>Tourney d'Amor in October.  Sir Emrys should be back from England by the
end of
>the month.  Contact him if you'd like to see about making this more
"regional"
>than "mini".

Now we see why this region needs a newsletter of its own.  Let me do a bit
of checking and I'll see what we can do.  Raymond Rimkus park is larger
than the Ffynnon Gath site, but it sure would be nice to have access to
that river.

lo vostre por vos servir
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace