SR - Southern Regional Fighter Practice

Zimmermann, Leonard zimmerml at kci1.com
Mon Jun 22 15:24:22 PDT 1998

Sir Dieterich stated:
	> Lyonel astutely noted....
	>> Now we see why this region needs a newsletter of its own.
Let me do a bit
	>> of checking and I'll see what we can do.  Raymond Rimkus park
is larger
	>> than the Ffynnon Gath site, but it sure would be nice to have
access to
	>> that river.

	> So why don't we have that tourney at the other site?  Is there
time to ask
	> Bjornsborg if it's possible?  What do you think, Kaz... high
personna
	> mini-tourney followed by swimmin in the cool water?

	It is quite probable that Sir Emrys and HL Brianna have already
reserved the covered pavilion at Raymond Rymkus park and placed a
deposit on it. We won't be able to check with them on it until they get
back from Europe sometime in the next few weeks.

	> Is there going to be a BB populace meeting betwixt then and
now and if so,
	> when and where?

	Gee, Dieter, you could always check southern.ansteorra.org and
find that out! ;-) Ok, ok, I'll just tell you... yes, BJ will have a
populace meeting 1st Monday in July (I believe that is the 6th) at the
Leon Valley Community Center (across Evers from the park.)

	Honos Servio,
	Lionardo Acquistapace, Bjornsborg
	(mka Lenny Zimmermann, San Antonio)