SR - Principality???? -Reply

Norman White gn-white at tamu.edu
Tue Jun 23 06:36:53 PDT 1998

Jin Liu Ch'ang here

I have no opinion either way on the principality issue as I do not believe it will in any way effect me or any of the people who presently live in the shire of the Shadowlands other than removing at least one weekend per six months from the already crowded calendar.

On the other hand, I found one thing interesting about the first southern regional fighting practice, which was supposed to be helping unify the region.  I was surprised to notice that the coastal region provided more knights than the southern region.  It made me think, considering the votes against the adding the coastal region to the proposed principality.  I also noticed that many of the southern region knights who are pushing hard for the principality did not attend this unifying fighting practice.

Norman White
a.k.a. Jin Liu Ch'ang
gn-white at tamu.edu